How to Set Up Your Holiday Laser Light Projector
Installing a holiday laser light projector for your home is an easy way to show off your holiday spirit. No more tangled lights or hours on a ladder, you can decorate your entire house from a single source!
A laser light projector is the modern way of covering your home in sparkling festive lights without any of the hassle. The size of your home isn’t an issue either – simply move the projector closer or further away to get the coverage you need.
Cover your home in sparkling festive lights with these five easy steps:
- Twist the two black stake parts together clockwise to make one long stake.
- Attach the long stake to the bottom of the laser by twisting clockwise.
- Push the stake into the ground, leaving a 6” clearance between the bottom of the laser and the top of the ground. Just remember to push the stake and not the laser unit itself.
- Plug the projector into an outdoor GFCI-protected outlet. If you need to use an extension plug, be sure it is rated for outdoor use.
- Use the angle adjustment knobs to adjust the laser to the desired angle. Move it closer for lighting smaller objects, or further away for big displays.
You can also watch our video guide here:
EquipSupply recommends Prime’s outdoor laser projector to show off your festive mood this season. The holiday laser light projector allows for hundreds of points of lights – all from a single source! Your purchase comes with everything you need – the projector and two ground stake pieces.
Allow about 5-10 minutes for the unit to warm up to full brightness depending on the outdoor temperature. That’s all there is to setting up your projector and watching hundreds of lights dance across your property!