Upgrading Power Tools
If you have been serving as your family’s handyman for a while, you may be at a stage where you are either taking on new projects or looking to upgrade your Power Tools inventory, or both. This is particularly true if you want a challenge that requires different kinds of shop tools, even hand tools. What’s more, if the out-of-doors has beckoned you to build a storage shed or start a garden, you may need different kinds of equipment in addition to what you already have. In this blog, we offer suggestions on power tools used for a wide range of outdoor projects to get your ready for your next big adventure.
General Power Tools
- Makita 16” Power Cutter is an all-purpose saw cutter offering exceptional precision and control. Its reinforced aluminum blade provides clean cutting for any project. More than just a cutter, however, it comes with a cut-off wheel, universal and torx wrench, and screwdriver.
- 18V 4-Tool Combination Kit is a great deal with multiple tools for all your power tool needs. This Bosch system comes with a hammer drill/driver (already like 3 tools in one), circular saw, reciprocating saw and flashlight.
Garden And Landscaping Tools
- General Equipment Auger is perfect for a one-man operation. This hand-held device features an all-position, 4 stroke gas engine and digs up to 8 inch diameter holes. It prepares holes perfectly for planting trees or shrubs in the yard or even setting posts for fencing projects.
- Maxim Rear Tine Tiller is ideal for turning over soil in preparation for planting your garden. It’s tilling width is 19.5 inches with an adjustable depth up to 7 inches. Easy to operate, the Rear Tine Tiller has a hand clutch belt tightener, comes with forward, neutral and reverse gears and has adjustable hand settings.
- Maxim Log Splitter starts fast with a rapid cycle time of 12 seconds, allowing you to cut firewood in no time. Cutting quick and clean, it can handle up to a 26 inch log and makes either vertical or horizontal cuts. This log splitter rests on a convenient suspension system for easy use and maneuverability.
- Seymour Wheel Barrow, while not a power tool, is ideal for moving dirt, logs, plant trays and lawn brush from one spot to another while working in the yard. It has a tough and durable poly tray, 16 inch 2-ply tires and heavy duty channel steel braces for support.
Complete product information on each item listed above can be found elsewhere on this website, with information available on other power tools, hand tools and shop tools.
Caution: Consumers should read all product and safety information on each product before using. Improper use of any power tool can cause serious injury.